Yoga for Pain Relief
In this program:
- how to have less pain in your life
- how to have less stress and anxiety and
- how to sleep better and wake up feeling rested
and more importantly to bring back the joy of living. Isn’t that what everyone wants?
That is what we all want. We just want to be happy and free of pain.
And you know what…that is what we all deserve. Our birthright is to be happy and pain free.
- Learn how to use yogic tools to relieve the body and calm the mind.
- Learn how to use these tools to create greater happiness.
- Learn how to fit these simple tools into your busy life.
- Learn to take charge of your health with simple short practices
Numerous studies have confirmed the power of these tools to make beneficial changes in your life. Experience the power of these yogic practices for yourself and see how easy it to have less pain and more joy.
Lee Albert, NMT is a national presenter and highly popular Neuromuscular Therapist and yoga instructor at the world renowned Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health in Lenox, MA. Dedicated to helping people help themselves, Lee created, practices and teaches Integrated Positional Therapy (IPT), -protocols to reduce and often eliminate chronic pain. People from every walk of life have learned from Lee how to live a pain free life.
He is the author of “Live Pain Free: Eliminate Chronic Pain without Drugs or Surgery.” and “Yoga for Pain Relief: A New Approach to an Ancient Practice”
Lee is the host of the PBS show “3 Steps to Pain Free Living” and “Joyful Pain Free Living”