Saturday, March 28, 1-5pm
Do you struggle with tight hamstrings, sore knees, or hips that just won’t
open? Do you suffer from back pain or neck pain? Why do so many of us
experience chronic pain? Is there an effective way to deal with these
conditions through yoga? There sure is!
In this workshop, you will learn how to align the body by first identifying
muscle imbalances. By selecting the proper poses, to either stretch or
strengthen, targeted muscles in the body will start to come back into
• Recognize Muscle Imbalances That May Cause Pain.
• Practice Specific Postures That Correct The Imbalances.
• Identify Habits That Can Aggravate Your Condition.
• Take Your Practice To A New Level
• These ancient practices, which are now validated by neuroscience, will
help you discover how it is possible to lead a pain-free life!
• The poses in this class are suitable for all levels.
Lee Albert BIO
Lee Albert, NMT is a national presenter and highly popular Neuromuscular Therapist
and yoga instructor at the world-renowned Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health in Lenox,
MA. Dedicated to helping people help themselves, Lee created, practices and teaches
Integrated Positional Therapy (IPT), -protocols to reduce and often eliminate chronic
pain. People from every walk of life have learned from Lee how to live a pain free life.
He is the author of “Live Pain Free: Eliminate Chronic Pain without Drugs or
Surgery.” and “Yoga for Pain Relief: A New Approach to an Ancient Practice”
Lee is the host of the PBS show “3 Steps to Pain Free Living”
Workshops and specialty classes are non refundable.